Thursday 10 July 2008

Vista update: simply stupid and now updated.

After much nerding about the net and in relation to my previous post today which can be found here I've done a little more digging for those who would care to read on. Before I waffle inanely I must point out that this update is NOT ESSENTIAL unlike Vista says and can quiet happily be uninstalled. If the update fails don't bother to install it. Read on to find out why.

From what I can glean the Windows update KB955020 is only to replace 5 stupid words in the English dictionary. To recap to people who cant be arsed to read my previous post I was forced to wait for a 56.3 MB "Important" Update to be downloaded from Windows Update before I could use my own computer.

All the update did was to include 5 words into the dictionary used by a variety of programs within Windows. These words are:
1.Friendster
2.Klum
3.Nazr
4.Obama
5.Racicot

After a little investigation I discovered some startling facts.

1. Friendster is a leading global social network emphasizing genuine friendships and the discovery of new people through friends.
2. Klum of course refers to hot babe and supermodel Heidi Klum.
3. Nazr Tahiru Mohammed (first name pronounced NAH-Zi) born September 5, 1977, in Chicago, Illinois is an American professional basketball player with the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats.
4. Barack Hussein Obama II is the junior United States Senator. He is the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2008 presidential election and the first African American to be a major party's presumptive nominee for President of the United States.
5 .Marc F. Racicot is a U.S. politician and lobbyist and member of the Republican Party.

This all leads me to firmly believe, and I repeat firmly to believe, that Heidi Klum has shagged all three of these blokes and has bragged about it on Friendster.
If you dont believe me look what else I found.

http://profiles.friendster.com/74479985

I reckon she also bedded Bill Gates and he tried to fix the spelling errors in an attempt to win her back, but as usual the Windows fix (KB955020), failed to deliver.

Its so obvious when you look closer eh?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one, I was wondering what the hell it was for.
Thats nearly 10mb per word...

Im confused.

Crock said...

Confused about what? The update or the rest of the post?

Now I'm confused...

Anonymous said...

Followed a link from http://innova-partners.com/blog/2008/07/09/yes-we-can-if-youre-using-vista/

which lead me to this.

Nice posts man, very funny!