Sunday 6 July 2008

Protest about sex shop in Worthing

Back in 2005, An apparent well known moral campaigner (according to the Worthing Herald) had vowed to force a sex shop to close if it opened in the same road as his Worthing home.

He said at the time: "I will fight this application... From my experience and with the concern already expressed, I am sure the council will not grant the licence."

I have no objection to protest. What annoyed me was the photograph. Hell's teeth. Two old people and some nerdy bloke in an anorak who quiet frankly is looking like he is not going to get any 'whahooler' at any time of his life in this or in the next, is hardly an advert for trying to get people for their cause.

Unfortunately for them the council granted the license and it has been open for over 2 years.
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: